Eye of a Tiger- Layered Om Necklace, Inspired by Yoga
I love this line "I got the eye of a tiger" from the song "Roar" by Katy Perry. Tiger's eye is a strong stone that helps you perform even in the most difficult times. The "Om" necklace is made with an ideal combination of 54 prayer beads mala, Tiger's eye, Lapis Lazuli, African Turquoise and Green Aventurine. It makes a great gift for special friends.
The longer mala with 54 prayer beads measures 26" The shorter mala with tiger's eye measures 22". 24 kt gold plated Sterling silver Om charm. 24 kt gold plated toggle clasp
- Om: is the most sacred and powerful sound in the universe. Regular chanting brings you at peace with yourself and everything that surrounds you. It gives you instant relaxation and positive vibrations.
- Tiger's eye: Its helps you to release your fear and anxiety. This stone is well known for generating courage, confidence and willpower. It balances the Solar Plexus Chakra which promotes personal power and body energy.
- Lapis Lazuli: acts as a shield or barrier to the negative influences in Life. It helps you aim for new dreams.
- Green Aventurine: Attracts wealth and opportunity. It is the luckiest crystal for increasing wealth.
- African Turquoise: Attracts money and helps you to be independent by performing your level best.
-Aqua Terra Jasper: This gorgeous stone is for inner peace and emotional healing.
-Amazonite: is a great stone for communication and truth.