Multi Gemstone Layered Lakshmi Necklace with Rudraksha
A Multi Gemstone mala necklace with Rudraksha and Lakshmi pendant.
Hindu Goddess Lakshmi represents wealth, prosperity, fortune and beauty.The mala strengthens your belief in the goddess and gently reminds you that her blessings are always bestowed upon you. Wear this necklace whenever you wish to be connected with the goddess.
The longer necklace is made with 54+1 Tulsi mala beads (prayer beads). It has Bronzite, Pink Agate and Green Agate beads along with a red silk tassel. The shorter strand measures 28" and the longer strand measures 32". Both strands are connected as one necklace.
Suggested Mantra: "Om Shri Maha Lakshmi Namoh Namaha" Suggested Affirmation: With the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi I can fearlessly take risk and acquire more wealth.
Gemstones: -Bronzite is a protective, grounding stone that helps to stay focused towards goals that are more important.
-Green Agate relieves stress and anxiety. It can cleanse and stabilise the aura by removing negative energy.
- Pink Agate is worn for love, acceptance, wealth and good luck. It increases friendliness and happiness.
-Citrine crystals are happy crystals. They deflect negativity and increase your motivation
- Carnelian is a stone for motivation and endurance, leadership and courage. They bring good luck and rekindle your confidence and lost creativity.
- Green Aventurine is also called the "money crystal". It is the luckiest crystal for attracting wealth and opportunity. It boosts your confidence and enhances your creativity so you may create and manifest what your heart desires.
- Rhodochrosite heals emotional wounds. It encourages self love, thereby generates confidence and self esteem. It helps to resolve inner conflicts faced by the heart.
-Peridot: is a stone for prosperity and happiness. It increases self confidence and encourages you to fulfil what your heart desires. It fosters emotional balance and helps you to move past ego, anger, jealousy that often ruin relationships, ideas or project plans.
-Pearls represent innocence and purity.
-Tulsi Prayer beads attract positivity and dispels negativity
- Rudraksha are sacred seed beads that generate positive vibrations. They have been worn by yogis for ages.